If your pipes are leaking or cracked as a result of tree roots or excess debris accumulating along the pipeline’s walls, contact Pipeshark for your pipe repair needs. We specialize in trenchless pipe lining in Villanova, PA, a service that is minimally invasive and quickly fixes pipes within a few short hours.
How It Works
In the last decade, trenchless pipe lining has become the preferred method for repairing pipes because it doesn’t involve digging trenches or uprooting your property to access the pipes. Our team is equipped with special tools and machines that allow us to repair the pipes strategically, prioritizing limited property damage and effective costs above all else. Our trenchless pipe lining services are always headed by a sewer camera inspection. This step is vital in our process as it allows us to analyze the inside of your pipes, determine their condition, and locate the exact problem in your pipes. The high-quality cameras easily capture leaks, cracks, and other problems that would be invisible to our professional trenchless contractor if the pipes needed to be excavated. This inspection also provides insight into which type of trenchless pipe lining process would be the best solution.
Types of Trenchless Pipe Lining
Depending on the severity of the cracks or leaks as well as the overall quality of your pipes, we have two types of trenchless pipe lining methods that we will recommend accordingly:
A pipe bursting machine is inserted into the pipe, fracturing it while pulling a new pipe into its place. This process simply requires a small entry and exit point to be completed, ensuring that the property damage is limited. We recommend trenchless pipe bursting if the pipe is too far gone to be repaired and needs to be replaced with a brand new pipe. Our new pipes are created from epoxy resins that harden and become far more durable and resistant than the original pipe materials.
In the pipe lining method, we insert an epoxy saturated resin liner into the old sewer pipe. Through the use of a bladder, our technicians inflate the liner and later let it cure and harden in place, effectively replacing the old pipe from within. Within a few hours, the resin is hardened and a full inspection of the pipes is conducted to ensure that it the repairs went smoothly.
We offer trenchless pipe lining in the following locations:
- Philadelphia, PA suburbs
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Paoli, PA
- Ardmore, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Devon, PA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Hershey, PA
- Lancaster, PA
- Lower Merion Township, PA
- Pottstown, PA
- Reading, PA
- Villanova, PA
- Wayne, PA
The Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Lining
- Trenchless pipe lining is the preferred choice of repair for pipe problems because of its many benefits, including:
There is no damage to your landscape or home infrastructure. Because there is limited digging, your home remains intact while we conduct our repairs.
- Trenchless pipe lining can be finished quickly, taking anywhere from a single day or a few hours to complete, and you won’t experience long periods of downtime or inconvenience as a result.
- Trenchless pipe lining is a cost-effective solution, saving you money from needing to hire landscaping crews to renovate your yard because we don’t dig trenches. In addition, the process itself is cheaper because it doesn’t take as long to install, preventing you from needing to pay for labor crews as well.
- Trenchless pipe lining provides a long-term solution to your pipeline problems, creating pipes that come with a lifespan of 50 years, guaranteed.
If you need your pipelines fixed, call Pipeshark to request a quote and discuss the options available or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment. We are happy to assist our customers with innovative, affordable solutions, and our trenchless pipe lining services will keep your pipes healthy and durable for many years. We also provide: