We Provide Time Tested Solutions
When you have a problem with your sewer or water, you want to make the right choice for the solution because you’re going to live with the results for a long time. The family behind Pipeshark, a trenchless line company in Mainline, PA, has been solving such problems for over 100 years. James Galligan started with a pushcart full of plumbing tools in the early 1900s. Today his grandsons are still at it, but the pushcart has been replaced by cutting-edge equipment to solve your piping problems in the most cost-effective and least disturbing method possible. To be a leader in the newest repair technologies you need to put in your training time and invest in the best equipment – and then constantly re-invest as the technologies evolve. We do that at Pipeshark. We’ve cut our teeth on really tough jobs so we can be efficient and as close to perfect as possible on yours. We’ve worked under tight specs for one of the largest sewer authorities in the U.S., as well as the U.S. Army Corps and the National Park Service. We’ve proven we know what we’re doing and our installs and repairs have passed the toughest reviews. After three generations, the solutions are radically different, but the work ethic and the pursuit of perfection remain the same.
Why Choose Us
No two situations are exactly alike. Trenchless equipment is expensive to buy and train on and so most contractors decide not to do it. Those who do, generally invest in only one. As the old expression goes, when all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Similarly, if you don’t have the technology in your tool bag, then you tend to see every problem as a dig job or a floor or wall opening job. We own all three of the approved trenchless approaches. We don’t have to force a solution onto your problem. We clearly identify the issues and can apply the best solution for you. We do trenchless pipe bursting, trenchless pipe lining, and pipe boring. We can even combine the technologies to create the best solution for your property and budget.
If you have a broken sewer pipe, leaking water service, collapsed drain line, cracked soil stack buried in the wall, or need for a new line where there is none now, call us. This is our specialty. We solve such problems every day. Whether the piping is cast iron, terra cotta, clay, concrete, Orangeburg, plastic, PVC, steel, copper, galvanize, or ductile iron, we can repair or replace it with equipment that can do it faster, neater, and better than just digging it up or digging it out.
– We are licensed, insured, and registered. We are also certified pipe fusers and pipe bursting trainers.
– We supply quality and efficient work done right the first time! No surprises! We guarantee our workmanship.
– We look out for the safety of your family or employees. You won’t find any temporary day laborers with no background checks on our job. All our employees are full time professionals.
– Sewer, drain, water, gas, storm water, air, oil, chemicals, food products… — if it moves through a pipe, we can do it.
– Roots, cracks, offsets, separations, collapses, crushed pipe, decayed, fallen sections… — even pipe completely rotted away; we can fix it. We also install electrical conduit as well.
Call us at (610) 993-9300 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do it today and let’s get your problem solved for good.