High-Quality Trenchless Pipe Lining in Bryn Mawr, PA
As the owner, you want to ensure your building’s plumbing system is in proper working order and uses water efficiently. You want to minimize both repair and operating costs. Whether you are looking for a way to upgrade your home’s sewer system and pipes or if you are having trouble with your current pipes, rely on one of the top pipe lining companies in Bryn Mawr, PA, Pipeshark.
At Pipeshark, we not only provide thorough and complete sewer camera inspections, as we also provide minimally invasive pipe repairs, replacements, and CIPP pipe lining.
What is Sewer Pipe Lining?
Sewer pipe lining involves installing pipes and plumbing systems with a minimally invasive process, typically referred to as trenchless. Trenchless sewer pipe installations, inspections, repairs, and even complete replacements can be done with minimal labor, equipment, or invasive steps.
Trenchless pipe lining by Pipeshark is a process that manufactures a new pipe right within the old broken pipe and does it to code requirements so the new pipe is a strong stand-alone pipe. The process begins with cleaning the pipe with special descaling equipment and then measurements are taken and the structural felt liner is cut. Then we mix and add the epoxy to the liner and then insert the liner into the old pipe. A calibration tube is installed within the liner and the calibration tube is inflated with air and water to fully expand the liner and keep it inflated until the epoxy has cured.
Trenchless pipe lining is cost-effective and extremely convenient for homeowners experiencing failing or bursting pipes. Trenchless pipe lining is optimal for homes with existing piping and plumbing systems in place where the leaking pipe is hard to access because it is behind a wall or in the floor or buried in the ground.
What Are the Advantages of Trenchless Pipe Lining?
With traditional pipe repair, it is necessary to open up a wall, floor, ceiling or excavate to get to the old pipe to replace it. Maybe your pipe isn’t leaking but you’re thinking of renovating your bathroom and you’re wondering whether you should add to the expense the cost of ripping up your floor to redo those pipes. Trenchless pipe lining is a better solution for rehabbing old pipes because of the following:
- Less Labor: Less manual labor is required to complete any trenchless pipe lining installation job, repair, or replacement, which can result in lower costs
- Minimal Resources: With trenchless pipe lining, our trusted pipe lining company will be using fewer resources than with traditional pipe lining installations, replacements, and repair jobs
- Clean Environment: Choosing trenchless pipe lining for your home is much cleaner than traditional repairs of pipes and plumbing systems. Trenchless pipe and plumbing systems are less invasive, therefore causing less of a mess whenever you are in need of a repair, inspection, or replacement
- Affordability: Contrary to popular belief, a sewer system and piping system repaired using minimally invasive methods is often much more affordable than traditional and outdated plumbing systems. Trenchless pipe lining is affordable on just about any budget, making it an optimal choice for any homeowner who is searching for simple and convenient plumbing services.
Pipeshark also offers cast iron pipe lining in the following locations:
- Philadelphia, PA suburbs
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Paoli, PA
- Ardmore, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Devon, PA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Hershey, PA
- Lancaster, PA
- Lower Merion Township, PA
- Pottstown, PA
- Reading, PA
- Villanova, PA
- Wayne, PA
Get in Touch With Us for Pipe Lining Services
Are you living in Bryn Mawr or a surrounding area and considering trenchless pipe lining for your own home? We can help. Contact Pipeshark to learn more about our trenchless, CIPP, cast iron lining, and even pipe coating. Call us or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment. We also specialize in: