A sewer inspection is a necessary step in providing sewer repair and maintenance on your Pottstown property. At Pipe Shark, we offer high-quality camera inspections to pinpoint the exact area of repair and to ease your mind that everything is running smoothly.
What is a Sewer Camera Inspection?
A sewer camera inspection essentially eliminates any guesswork, giving us an up-close and real-time glimpse at your sewer lines. Our team at Pipe Shark uses industry leading camera equipment to prevent and repair plumbing systems. This equipment includes a small, waterproof camera and a monitor to project live video back to one of our trained technicians.
Benefits of a Professional Pipe Inspection Pottstown, PA
- Prevent emergencies – camera inspections are extremely useful when it comes to preventing and maintaining your Pottstown sewer lines. Monitoring your pipelines regularly is the best way to catch repairs before they become costly and messy.
- Pre-purchase information – if you are in the market for a new home, you probably want to be as informed as possible before you sign the papers. With a camera inspection, you can assess the condition of the property’s sewer lines which will give you more negotiating power and allow you to rest easy knowing you are an informed buyer.
- Lasting repairs – we believe that every lasting repair begins with a thorough inspection. This is why Pipe Shark takes the time to understand your specific sewer problem so that we can repair it in the best way.
- Affordability – knowing the condition of your sewer lines will help you to avoid serious cost and internal damage to your home.
How Sewer and Drain Inspection Works
We begin every sewer pipeline consultation with a camera inspection. This inspection allows us to pinpoint any crack, leak, break, or clog that is causing problems in your system. To begin, we insert a small, waterproof camera into an existing access point in your pipelines. Our technician will then navigate this camera throughout your sewer as video and photos are taken and recorded back on a monitor.
When the inspection is complete, we can review the footage with you in order to come up with the best solution. Having this footage allows us to recommend the most affordable and efficient trenchless repair. A trenchless repair does not require digging or excavation on your property. Some of our most popular trenchless repairs include the following:
- Hydro jetting to clean or remove clogs
- Pipe bursting for replacing damaged pipes
- Cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) lining for minor cracks and leaks
- Sectional pipe repair
If something is off with your sewer lines or you simple think that it is time for a maintenance appointment, Pipe Shark’s camera inspections are the first step in finding a solution. We are dedicated to providing quality inspections and trenchless repairs for our all of our Pottstown customers. Call us today to learn more about our sewer camera inspections and how they can benefit you!