Ardmore, Pennsylvania is one of the beautiful places in the state. It is a region that is not governed by local municipal government but rather, a part of a larger town. This is one of the areas in Philadelphia that we, at Pipe Shark, service.
At Pipe Shark, we offer several trenchless services like trenchless sewer replacement, directional drilling, pipe boring, sewer camera inspection, and trenchless sewer repair. We handle work for residential units, commercial locations, industrial properties, municipal jobs, the military, and even golf courses.
We are a committed team of experts and our business is family-owned with unmatched expertise in our area. We have over 20 years of history and counting. Believe it or not, fellow companies come to us for assistance when it comes to pipe problems they cannot resolve. And we gladly help them by taking the work like it was our responsibility in the first place!
One of the most important service we offer is the sewer camera inspection. This simple, straightforward service supports all the other services we have. Almost always, we conduct sewer camera inspection before any work starts to ensure that we are working on the correct issue.
Some of the benefits of using sewer camera inspection before, during, and after a project are listed below:
- By conducting a sewer camera inspection before a project commences, the customer is saved from spending money for what is not the actual issue.
- An initial inspection also tells us the exact location of the problem within the sewer system.
- It gives us and the customer the peace of mind and we will not depend on assumptions alone.
- A sewer camera is often used in conjunction with the other services. For example, cleaning a drain with a hydrojetter requires a sewer camera attached to the pole so that we can look at what the hydrojetter can and cannot break as it works inside the pipe.
- Using a sewer camera at the end of a project will tell our customers how well the job got done.
- It will show us if we missed anything and if we needed to go back in and patch it up or do something more.
- The sewer camera inspection after a project is done serves as a guarantee to the customer that the work has been completed.
Our sewer camera inspection is a powerful service, despite its simplicity. And we offer it in Ardmore, Pennsylvania as part of property owners’ maintenance and upkeep to help keep people coming back and enjoying what they find in the region.